Monday, November 23, 2009

WELCOME!

Dear friends,

I would like to share with you my passion for Latin American Cinema as a reflection of its many different cultures and the rich Spanish language.

For all of you who are interested in Latin American Cinema but don't know where to begin, I'm here to help you.

As a quiz...Can you name five Latin American movies you have seen in the last five years? Can you mention any actors? Any directors?

Don't worry you're not alone...it's not easy for a Latin American movie to get distribution in the United States. But if you read until here, I am sure you are thisty for more.

I would like to introduce you to some very interesting movies that you can get from Netflix, Amazon, the Public Library, etc. In some cases they are presented on Latin American Festivals.

I hope you enjoy the experience!

I would love to hear your comments,


Graciela Berger Wegsman

No comments:

Post a Comment